Writing to Get Things Done® Toolkit will improve productivity by teaching how to use writing as a powerful tool for getting things done. Learners will improve their on-the-job writing skills—writing clear, easy-to-read emails, letters, memorandums, meeting minutes, procedures, trip reports, and technical reports.
The WGTD® Toolkit helps learners know how to:
- Clarify thoughts before writing.
- Separate the readers’ needs from the writer’s needs.
- Use the inverted-pyramid principle of organization.
- Use a listing paragraph format to highlight key ideas.
- Use the language of getting things done vs. business speak.
- Develop a professional tone that encourages cooperation.
- Use our three models of organization for all business writing/emails.
- Write technical information to non-technical people
Your cart is empty