Bud to Boss Toolkit
Moving into a position of authority brings new challenges and new responsibilities—some of which might be uncomfortable. And as a first-time supervisor, it's common to feel overwhelmed, anxious and stressed out about transitioning from co-worker to boss.
That's exactly why we created the Bud to Boss Toolkit. Designed specifically to address the needs of anyone who is new to supervising and managing others, Bud to Boss will provide the foundation you need to take on your new position and move forward in your career.
You'll find out how to communicate with former peers who are now your subordinates, how to give feedback, handle performance reviews, as well as conduct difficult conversations—all in a way that's comfortable, productive and successful for BOTH of you.
The Bud to Boss Toolkit contains 20 modules.
- Bud to Boss 1: Discussing Your New Leadership Role
- Bud to Boss 2: Understand the Expectations of a New Role
- Bud to Boss 3: Creating the Mindset for Your New Role
- Bud to Boss 4: Control vs. Influence
- Bud to Boss 5: Communicating Positive Expectations
- Bud to Boss 6: Motivation for Change
- Bud to Boss 7: Accelerate the Acceptance of Organization Change
- Bud to Boss 8: Diagnose Resistance to Change
- Bud to Boss 9: Dominant Communication Style
- Bud to Boss 10: Inspiring Communication Style
- Bud to Boss 11: Supportive Communication Style
- Bud to Boss 12: Cautious Communication Style
- Bud to Boss 13: Seven Components of Great Presentations
- Bud to Boss 14: Sources of Feedback
- Bud to Boss 15: Four Types of Feedback
- Bud to Boss 16: Six Step Coaching Model
- Bud to Boss 17: Remove Yourself as a Source of Threat
- Bud to Boss 18: Creating a Conflict Resolution Mindset
- Bud to Boss 19: Accelerate Goal Achievement
- Bud to Boss 20: Goal Setting at Three Levels
These courses are part of the Management Development Learning Track. If you’d like to add to your development experience, consider selecting additional titles from this Learning Track:
- Bud to Boss Toolkit
- Supervision Basics
- Management Essentials
- Managing for Success
Your cart is empty